Needed Testosterone
I (Greg) was so happy to see this movie yesterday.There's a reunion of Amy's great college friends at our house this weekend. There are 8 women over. It's of course such a blast for Amy to get to spend time with these friends who've flown in from all over for the weekend. All of the husbands, who are also friends of mine, are all staying home watching the kids so the wives can be together. I'm also watching Emma, but the difference is that the event is happening at my house. This means I'm in the far minority.
Then one of the husbands, Tom, invited me to go to this movie with a bunch of other guys last night. Thanks Tom! There's nothing like a few hour break with a bunch of guys and a football movie to get you ready to return to your sorority.
The funny thing was the guys were hanging out after the movie. About half of us have babies at home, and the others don't have kids. The dads were comparing baby experiences, much to the dismay of the other guys. In order to irritate them, one of the dads asked me whether I preferred Huggies or Pampers. The other guys were saying, "WHAT? I feel like I'm hanging out with your wives!" It seemed perfectly normal to the rest of us! Funny how things change.
(Definitely Pampers by the way)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home