We have some odd businesses in our neighborhood. Sometimes it cracks me up when I'm driving down the main street by our house. Within a few blocks of our house, we have:
The "$2,995 And Under Store". What a deal! This is funny to me because two of my nieces are the queens of the dollar store. The funnest thing for them is to spend several hours picking out which one of the thousands of items they'll purchase. Imagine setting them loose at this place! (It's a used car dealership by the way)
A mechanic has a sign out front that says "Free Speedo Check". I've been waiting for warmer temperatures to take full advantage of this! While this is a very generous offer, I'm not sure it's what they mean. It looks like some letters fell off (or were helped off by locals) from the intended "Free Speedometer Check".
The sign for another used car dealership says "Used Cars - Bridal Registry Available". This one sounds just about right to me.
"Ying's Drive-In Chinese Foods". "I'll have 3 foods, please." (Actually, I wouldn't advise that. I tried the sweet and sour chicken there, and it came out a very pretty lavender color. Huh? Why is my chicken purple again?)
P.S. I found this great picture of Amy on "PTL" night after graduation... you know what I'm talkin' about! Let's just say we won't let that one get back to your mission agency. =)
1 Comments:
Tears! Streaming down my face!!
How's the little kiddo doing?
-jenn earle
P.S. I found this great picture of Amy on "PTL" night after graduation... you know what I'm talkin' about! Let's just say we won't let that one get back to your mission agency. =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home