posted by Amy C @ 2:42 PM
She's absolutely precious! Other non-biased people agree with you! Hope all is going well for your family.
What a cutie!!! I know it;s still early, but as far as I can tell, she is the spitting image of you Amy!:-)
I agree Amy- she looks just like you :))I am going to be in Ukraine next month. I am sure it is too far away for a visit- but at least I will be sorda nearby!! Myriam
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
She's absolutely precious! Other non-biased people agree with you! Hope all is going well for your family.
What a cutie!!! I know it;s still early, but as far as I can tell, she is the spitting image of you Amy!:-)
I agree Amy- she looks just like you :))I am going to be in Ukraine next month. I am sure it is too far away for a visit- but at least I will be sorda nearby!! Myriam
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home