Fresh Paint
Kudos to my lovely wife for keeping this thing going for so long! I have to confess that I really have been lazy in terms of posting (and that's assuming anyone's still reading!) Not that there hasn't been anything to report - there might be too much! Living in another country, having another kid in a third country, should all be blog fodder. Unfortunately I just have been doing other things.In the midst of my long time off, I did check one day to see that our template settings had all disappeared for some reason. So if you add a complete lack of graphic representation to the dearth of posts, it's been a sorry blog indeed. Apologies!
Anyway, hopefully this will work a little longer. It's so fun to get your comments and know that someone is reading! You've all given us a lot of grace on this thing!

2 Comments:
Ah, nice to see the new formatting!!
I RSS this, so I still read your updates! Glad to see the formatting... yay! =) LOVED seeing Emma and Tessa's Easter pics!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home