Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Please Accept our Apologies!


Sorry again to any of you out there who were checking our blog, hoping for an update, for a picture, or for any sign of life at all! As you can see, we let the blog go by the wayside again. Partly because all the formatting mysteriously disappeared (haven't figured that out yet) so it looks really wierd, and partly because we just haven't been inspired, I guess.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know we are still alive and kicking here in Croatia! This week we are finishing up our last week of the semester at our Croatian language classes at the university here in Zagreb. We are certainly FAR from fluent, but at least we have made progress. This language is definitely a challenge!!

At the moment, our minds our somewhat preoccupied with our pending arrival--"baby 2.0", as Greg has affectionately called her so far, is due to make her entrance in about 3 weeks or so. Please keep us in your prayers as we go through this family expansion! No promises about when we will get around to blogging more soon, we'll just have to see how it goes.

For now, I've attached another picture of Emma so you can see how big she is getting. She has no idea how her world is going to be rocked by a new little baby in the family soon! (We've tried to explain, but she's a little young to grasp the concept...)

Goodbye for now!

P.S. Shana--if you read this by any chance, can you e-mail us or post something on this blog? I saw your comment on the blog all those months ago and I tried to e-mail you but I must not have your current e-mail address either!! I've been trying to figure out how to contact you. So if you see this, send us an e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon!

3 Comments:

At 9:15 PM , Blogger Avery Adventures said...

HI Greg and Amy- so glad to hear from you! Emma looks JUST like you Amy! I love to keep up with you and check your blog often- so I was delighted to see an update! Keep us posted!Myriam

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger Chris and Amber said...

Hi Greg and Amy! So good to hear from you! I know how life can get busy. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the new "2.0" when she arrives!! Lots of love,Amber

 
At 5:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I think its time for a picture of the new little one...Christine Nickle from Budapest

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home