!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're actually leaving!! February 14th we're moving overseas. At this point, it looks like we're at 100% of our needed financial support!It's amazing to finally be at this point. God has taken us on a three year journey of preparation. It's funny, because in some ways we felt every minute of those three years, and other ways I can't figure out how three years just went by.
When I look back over the last few years, I see God providing and taking care of us each step of the way. We know that his character is faithful, but God has given us our own lesson in how he is faithful to us. It's amazing how he has provided for our needs, encouraged us, and sometimes blessed our socks off. It's interesting that while there were a few major events, the majority of the time it wasn't flashy. God just steadily took care of our needs. It's also humbling how people have joined our support team and are involved sacrificially. We're excited about what God might do for all of us in the years ahead.
I expected that I'd be throwing a huge party right now, but actually both of us kind of just feel grateful and a tad nervous! After all, we've got a whole bunch of things to wrap up, and then we leave what's been home for the completely new. But let's get started!!
Praise God!

2 Comments:
So exciting!! I am so happy for you!!!
Greg and Amy,
Even though we're sad we can't be part of the financial team, we look forward to following your ministry and praying for you. You do a particularly good job of talking about what's going on in your life... a natural blend of the sacred and the ordinary, so that we "mainlanders" feel involved in your ministry, rather than feeling distant from what you are going to do. We wish you a safe trip, free from chaos!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home