Monday, October 23, 2006

Antique Painter of Lite

Recently I saw a little of Antiques Roadshow on TV (another crazy Friday night at our house, I know...) In case you hadn't seen it, it's the show where people dig out old valuable artwork and other items to get appraised for hundreds of thousands of dollars. They're usually things that were inherited from a distant relative and have been sitting in their attic for fifty years.

But I was thinking that if the roadshow came to my town, I'd like to go. I think it would be funny to bring in a big framed Thomas Kincade painting. I'd tell them "I don't know...I got it from my great aunt. As far as I know, she found it in 2002 at a gallery in Southcenter Mall right next to Linens N' Things..."

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home