Monday, March 19, 2007

Are You An "Irkle" or a "Balkie"?

I just took an online personality test akin to the Myers-Briggs. Our little team decided to take it at the start of our working together in order to give us some insight into each other. The results seemed to make sense, based on previous versions of the test I've taken before.

However, what was a little disconcerting to me was who it claims shares my personality. It named some current and past celebrities, and then gave this list of fictional characters who I would match:

  • Dr. Doug Ross (ER)
  • Balkie (Perfect Strangers)
  • Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Steve Irkle

I'm not an ER fan, so I have no idea what Dr. Ross is like. But the others really bother me - Balkie? An 18 year old Will Smith? Irkle?!?

Ariel's not so bad, I guess. She has a nice voice and is an excellent swimmer - qualities I'd like to have. But who's going to appreciate these when I'm as annoying as Balkie/Irkle?

1 Comments:

At 11:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy and Greg!!

I enjoyed getting your email and just got my full update on all the big issues on your blog - personally Greg I think you make a good Irkle. Why not? As long as you're not faxing a page while singing "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen"...then you're probably ok. But if you were Ariel, then you could sing some nice Karen Carpenter songs. I'm sure that would put Emma to sleep at night pretty quick...either that or make her cry.

All is well in CVM-land. Kit's in Colorado, I'm in North Carolina, and the rest of the crew are working busily away back at the office. Someone has to get some work done while Kit and I goof off! We are having an intern from UW starting work with us this week, for about 15 hrs a week. It will be nice having some extra hands around the office to help out, and she'll be going with me to the Oregon Real Life Real Impact next weekend, so should be fun!

I hope all is well with you guys, and Emma is no doubt stealing the show everywhere you go.

I miss you and am praying for you!

Christina

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home